BMR Premium Shaft Mount Gear Reducers Shaft Size 4
BMR USA has manufactured a premium shaft mount gear reducer with all accessory parts. Our boxes are designed to be internally and externally identical to the most recognized name brand in the market today. BMR USA uses all 12 class gearing and ductile iron for their casings. We stock a very large inventory of shaft mount gear reducers sizes ranging from 1-10, all replacement parts, accessories, and gear sets.
ALL BMR SHAFT MOUNT GEAR REDUCERS ARE DRILLED AND TAPPED FOR SCREW DRIVE APPLICATIONS.
All are direct replacements for Dodge on the Ratio. The first part of the item number corresponds to the Size and Ratio, and the second part of the item number corresponds to the Dodge Part Number (D-123456)
Ships from California same day.
- Reducer housings are thicker than TXT’s
- Housings are predrilled for the CEMA adapter
- Gears are precision ground not shaved
- Gears and Shafts have been hardened to RC 62
- Premium Seals are made from the highest quality material
- Gears are case carburized
- Gears are AGMA Class 12
- Reducers conservatively rated due to Class 12 gearing
- Bearings are selected from brand name manufacturers
- All parts interchangeable with the series listed above
- Direct replacement for Dodge and other popular brands with no need for modifications
- Extra strength for SCXT applications
- Lowers inventory by just installing options such as CEMA adapter and shafts
- Longer gear life and better gear mesh
- BMR Hardness on the Rockwell scale is higher than the Leading brands on the Market
- Longer seal life reducing leakage and possible reducer failures
- Longer life, less wear
- Ability to take heavier shock loads and increased durability
Ability to use smaller reducer when approved by engineering