The Flexco® Bolt Hinged Fastening System is ideal for belt conveyor applications subject to length adjustments because the joint can be separated easily by removing the hinge pin. A combination of penetration and compression delivers strength and reliability to belts operating over smaller pulleys.
- Mechanical fastener rating from 190 to 300 PIW (33-52 kN/m)
- Belts from 1/4” to 5/8” (6 mm to 16 mm) thick
- Pulley diameters from 6” to 9” (150 mm to 225 mm)
- Hinged fastener with easy-to-install nuts and bolts
- Easy joint separation with pin removal
- Perfect for applications with belts operating over small pulleys
- Specially formed teeth penetrate belt carcass for added strength without damaging fibers
- Piloted bolts for quick and easy installation
- Curved templet aids in accurate placement of bolt holes and uniform tension across the full belt end.