Effective and affordable, the EZP1 Rockline® Precleaner mounts on the head pulley and features do-it-yourself installation and minimal maintenance. The EZP1 Precleaner requires only 4" (100 mm) of horizontal clearance for correct installation and fits most conveyor structures. Its streamlined contours prevent material buildup on the blade or the pole.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Patented ConShear™ solid blade - proprietary urethane formulation and “faceted profile” design that renews the blade edge as it wears
- Available with blades for standard (purple), high-temp (yellow), ultra high-temp (red), or chemical resistant/food grade (white) applications
- ATEX approved cleaners with FRAS blades available for use in explosive environments
- CEMA Class 3
- Self-contained spring tensioner allows for measureable and verifiable tension
- Compatible with reversing belts and mechanical fasteners
- Belt speeds up to 700 fpm (3.5 m/sec)
- Pulley diameter from 10" to 36" (250 to 900 mm)
- Belt widths from 24 to 72 "
- Allow for 2-6 days Shipping depending on Size. Call for non listed Sizes as they are not stock items currently. 1888-661-0091