Makita Angle Drill with Brushless Motor
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT), variable speed, reversible
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- The eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Torque limiter stops bit rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced tool protection
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Dual LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- Includes: 1/2" Drill chuck, Chuck key, Straight side handle, D-style front handle, Hex wrench 6
Voltage: 18 V. Chuck Size: 1/2". Battery Type: Lithium-Ion No Load RPM: 0-1400
Number of Batteries Required 2 Wood Capacity (Auger Bit): 2" Wood Capacity (Self-Feed Bit): 4-5/8"
Wood Capacity (Hole Saw) 6-1/4". Steel Capacity: 1/2" Overall Length 24-1/4"