ProtectON Face Shields
ProtectON Reusable Protective Face Shields are affordable, durable, sterilizable, and reusable.
Designed, tested, and produced in Ontario, Canada
- Developed with the extensive help of clinician and frontline worker feedback.
- Our shields meet stringent demands for safety, coverage, and performance.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed CSA and ANSI standards.
- The ProtectON Reusable Protective Face Shield can be disinfected, sterilized, and reused.
- Reusability maximizes PPE budgets and minimizes waste compared to disposable, non-durable alternatives.
From the hospital to the grocery store, from long term care homes to the shop floor, the ProtectON Reusable Protective Face Shield has you safely and comfortably covered.
LICENSING, TESTING, AND STANDARDS
MEDICAL DEVICE ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE (MDEL) - 13398 FOR DISTRIBUTOR HOLDER: NORTH BAY PLASTIC MOLDERS LTD
ProtectON face shields have been tested against industry standards CSA Z94.3, ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 by an independent 3rd party testing facility. A summary of the results is listed below:
TEST RELATED STANDARD RESULT Drop-Ball Impact Resistance ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 5.2.1 and 18.104.22.168 PASS High-Mass Impact ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 5.2.1 and 22.214.171.124 Does not meet standard Ignition ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 5.2.2 PASS Luminous Transmittance and Haze ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 5.1.2 PASS CSA Z94.3:20, Section 6.4.6 ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, Section 5.1.3 CSAZ94.3:20 Section 126.96.36.199 Droplet and Splash Hazard ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 7.3.2 PASS CSA Z94.3-2020, section 10.2.2 Adequate Coverage ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2020, section 5.2.4 PASS CSA Z 94.3-2020, section 10.2.1 and 10.2.2 Adequate Coverage CSA Z94.3-2020, section 10.3 and 10.4 Not Applicable to the ProtectOn face shield